Winning a car for a year sounds too good to be true, but thanks to the team at Saltmarine Mazda, one lucky motorist could win an all-new Mazda CX-3 small SUV as part of a radio competition with U105 FM.
Broadcast from 15-26 June 2015, the competition will encourage listeners to crack the U105 secret code to claim one of a number of potentially winning keys to the stylish new Mazda. At the end of the two weeks, all key-holding listeners will be invited to the finale roadshow at the Saltmarine Family Fun Day on Saturday 27 June 2015.
For those not lucky enough to claim a key on air, the roadshow will provide one final chance to claim a key. All winners will be given the opportunity to try opening the car, with one lucky listener driving away the brand new Mazda CX-3 SE-L 1.5 diesel in Ceramic Metallic after the event.
Join us and the U105 roadshow for our Family Fun Day on Saturday 27th June 2015 from 12pm - 3pm where we will have a host of activities available for the whole family including:
We will also have another competition on the day where you could win one of the below fabulous prizes:
We hope to see you all there no matter what the weather.
Saltmarine Mazda CX-3 U105 Competition Terms & Conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 21 years or over, except employees of UTV Media, Saltmarine Cars and Mazda UK Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Entrants must have a full driving licence with less than 6 penalty points.
2. One entrant will win a new Mazda CX-3 SE-L 1.5 Diesel, manual transmission car in Ceramic Metallic for 12 months starting within 30 days of winning the prize from Saltmarine Mazda. The prize includes number plates, 12 month’s road fund licence and servicing during the period at Saltmarine Mazda.
3. The prize does not include fuel, extra specifications beyond those that are standard for this model, or car insurance. The winner will be required to produce a valid car insurance certificate and copy of driving licence before delivery. Should the winner be unable to obtain car insurance, or have 9 or more points on their licence the prize will be forfeit and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. The prize remains the property of Saltmarine Mazda. Mileage limit of 12k miles within the 12 months, excess mileage charges will apply if over. The car will also be inspected at service intervals and upon return and will be subject to any reconditioning costs if any repair work needs carried out to interior, exterior, engine, mechanics and wheels. In the event of an accident or damage, the winner must notify Saltmarine Mazda within 48 hours of any occurrence.
5. The car cannot be used for hire and reward purposes such as taxi or delivery of food or goods; in the event of actions the prize will be withdrawn and returned to the promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The car will be subtly branded; it is the winners’ responsibility to drive courteously and responsibly and keep the car clean, failure to do so may result in the Promoter taking back the car before the end of the 12 month term. Saltmarine will provide 12 mini valets over the course of the 12 months (no cash alternatives), but it is the winner’s responsibility to bring the car to Saltmarine and give 24 hours notice.
7. Listeners can enter via phone on 90333 105. Listeners must break a 3 digit code in full and in the correct sequence for the chance to qualify, for the challenge at Saltmarine Mazda, Dungannon on Saturday 27th June 2015 12-2pm. Once a listener has qualified for the Saturday 27th June finale, they can no longer enter the competition. Each qualifier who has broken the code must be available to attend the U105 Roadshow on Saturday 27th June 2015 12-2pm. There will be a fair challenge on the day to determine the overall winner of a car for a year.
8. If U105 call the selected listener to take them on air and they do not answer the phone U105 has the right to move on to the next caller and so on.
9. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. U105's decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Promoter: U105 Limited, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 1EB.