2 years free servicing & 2 years roadside assistance if you work for one of our partner companies in Northern Ireland.
Available from Saltmarine Ford, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone NI
If you're an employee of one of our partner companies, then you could benefit from Ford Advantage, a special scheme that offers you an exclusive number of benefits when you buy a new Ford through Saltmarine Ford.
Ford Advantage customers will receive exclusive benefits
This is on top of the 1st year free Ford Roadside Assistance provided with every new Ford car.
The 2 year Service Plan includes a scheduled interim service at 12,500 miles and a scheduled major service at 25,000 miles including extended period maintenance which comprises of a brake fluid change and a bodywork and paintwork inspection at two years.
Where service intervals are longer, for example, Fiesta, Mondeo Diesel, S-MAX Diesel & Galaxy Diesel, customers are entitled to up to two services if a higher mileage user (18,000 miles per annum).
Why not take advantage of Ford Advantage with Saltmarine Ford today?
If you are an employee of one of the Ford Partner companies, you are eligible for the Ford Advantage Programme. Many of these businesses are in the local Dungannon, and surrounding County Tyrone and County Armagh areas.
Some of the companies include - NHS, Tesco, Next, HSBC, Royal Mail, National Trust, Santander, BT, Sky, Virgin Media, JD Sports...
More companies are eligible for Ford Advantage. Please contact our team to enquire if your company qualifies for Ford Advantage.
Our list of eligible vehicles includes the New Ford Puma and The All-New Kuga as well as the sporty Ford Fiesta and practical EcoSport. You can also get the ever popular Focus and Mondeo models and the family friendly S-MAX and Galaxy.
You can book your test drive today and speck to our specialists about your advantage scheme perks.
Contact a member of our Ford sales team today on 028 8772 3376 for more details or click 'enquire now' button below.
Ford Advantage Terms and Conditions:
1. Ford Advantage Programme includes a free 2 year Service Plan plus an additional 2 years Ford Roadside Assistance on top of the 1st year free Ford Roadside Assistance provided with every new Ford car (with some exclusions). The 2 year Service Plan is a scheduled interim service at 12,500 miles and a scheduled major service at 25,000 miles including Extended Period Maintenance (Extended Period Maintenance includes a brake fluid change at 2 years and Bodywork and Paintwork inspection) but excluding convenience check items. Information on Ford Roadside Assistance and details of items covered in each service and can be obtained from all Authorised Ford Dealers. All services must be completed within 1,000 miles of the mileages shown or within 1 month of the service due date and by an Authorised Ford Dealer.
2. Where service intervals are longer, for example, Fiesta, Mondeo Diesel, S-MAX Diesel & Galaxy Diesel, customers are entitled to up to two services if a higher mileage user (18,000 miles per annum).
3. Ford Advantage Programme is available for new Ford cars (excluding Mustang and Commercial Vehicles). The service plan will be linked to the vehicle purchased and cannot be transferred to an alternative vehicle.
4. Ford Advantage Programme is exclusive to employees or members of an authorised company/organisation as shown on the Advantage authorised company list which will be held at participating Ford Authorised Dealers.
5. The Advantage authorised company list is subject to annual reviews and updates by Ford Motor Company Limited to both add and remove companies as deemed appropriate.
6. Selling or transferring entitlements to anyone who is not an employee/member of an authorised company/organisation is a violation of the conditions and is strictly prohibited.
7. The Ford Authorised Dealer is able to process an order in the customer’s name only.
8. The customer must pay for the vehicle personally and any credit purchased must also be in that name. The vehicle must be registered at the address of the customer only. Ford Advantage Programme may not be used to register vehicles for business purposes.
9. The vehicle must be for the primary use of the customer and all insurance documents must be in the customer’s name. It must be retained by the customer for a minimum period of six months from the date of first registration.
10. When the customer visits the Authorised Ford Dealer they need to identify themselves with either a company/organisation ID card, a wage slip (dated within the last 3 months) or a headed letter from the company/organisation confirming that the individual is an employee/member (dated within the last 3 months). The Authorised Ford Dealer is required to obtain a photocopy of the form of identification for audit requirements. This will be held a maximum of two years and will not be used for any other purpose. Please note that the Authorised Ford Dealer will refuse to process an order without satisfactory identification.
11. A new vehicle purchased on the Ford Advantage Programme cannot also benefit from the Ford Privilege, Ambassador or D-Plan programmes.
12. This programme has been verified by the Inland Revenue, and it has been agreed that it does not attract Benefit in Kind taxation. However, as tax laws and Inland Revenue policies are subject to change over time, Ford cannot guarantee that the Ford Advantage Programme will always be delivered without tax issues arising. Any income tax or national insurance liabilities arising as a result of participation in the Ford Advantage Programme, especially (but not limited to) circumstances where the terms and conditions have not been adhered to, are your responsibility.
13. Ford Advantage Programme is a marketing programme and may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Subject to availability at participating Authorised Ford Dealers for new vehicles, contracted from 1st January - 31st December 2021. Contract Protection is available for vehicles contracted between 1st October - 31st December 2021 and registered between 1st January and 31st March 2022. Details correct at time of going to print. The Ford Advantage Programme 2-year service plan and additional 2 years Roadside Assistance is available in addition to other retail customer promotions made available by Ford Motor Company Limited from time to time including but not limited to customer savings, free equipment and/or low rate finance as applicable*. Please ask your Authorised Ford Dealer or visit www.ford.co.uk for details of current retail customer promotions. Any breach of these conditions may result in withdrawal of the company or organisation of which you are an employee or member from the Ford Advantage Programme.
*Retail only. Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit